Friday, June 13, 2008

FOX Fan Night @ Shea -- Tonight!

Tonight at Shea Stadium is FOX Fan Night. Hopefully, you already have tickets because the entire bleachers is sold out already.

I'll be working the event tonight, so if you're lucky enough to be attending the FOX shindig, look for the guy handing out thunder sticks.

I'm leaving for the event in an hour or so, and I won't be back at my computer until tomorrow night. Hopefully, I'll have a bunch of photos from tonights game, so check back tomorrow for that.

Enjoy the game tonight, hopefully Billy Wagner doesn't blow a lead, and if you're coming out to Shea for FOX Fan Night, keep a look out for me!

4 comments:

  1. 19 minutes!

    Billy Wagner has been a disappointment lately...okay, that's sugar coating it. He needs to step it up, and fast.

    The Mets bullpen is a real dream come true, but we can't rely completely on star pitchers like Santana and Martinez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The game was excellent - The Mets won 7-1. Everything was good - the pitching, the hitting, the defense.

    Texas's pitching was insanely bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fox Fan Night 2008 was GREAT from the time my husband and I got there.The food was wonderful,as well as all the workers.Also the people we met and sat with were fun.

    Also the fact that the Mets won.Made it the best yet.

    Thanks for a great great time.

    ReplyDelete