Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Twitter Poll: Which Oliver Perez will show up tonight?

Today’s poll was a little different.  Usually, I ask a very general or broad question, but this time I asked my Twitter followers to pick a side: Good Oliver Perez or Bad Oliver Perez, who will show up for tonight’s game?

The optimists…

  • theskyzthelimit said: GOOD OLLIE all the way man!!!
  • maverick4880 said: I think Good Ollie...just as a tease!!!
  • pattigibbons said: I so want the GOOD Ollie to be there! :fingers crossed:
  • Section518 said: Good Ollie, all the way! (Fingers crossed)
  • metgirl4ever said: GOOD OLLIE...God willin' and the creek don't rise
  • metstweets said: I'm going with the nominally above average Ollie which we think, wrongly, is the lights out one. Mets 6, Brewers 4.
  • ProctorsArm said: Great Ollie! #Mets
  • Jbones72 said: ...Good Ollie, he's due!
  • fullnelson said: Hopefully The GOOD OLLIE for the #Mets tomorrow. Just give 5 or 6 innings with less than 3 earn runs.
  • Citi_Field said: The Padres have been playing good so far. Could be good Ollie. He does well against good teams. So far, that's the Padres.
  • JTKrycek said: well, last year he tended to alternate, so since last time was BAD ollie, i'm saying this time we'll see GOOD ollie
  • mhack said: I have a feeling about the Good Ollie. He'll build up hope early in the season so he can break hearts down the stretch.
  • ByronBrewer said: Good Ollie. I'm feeling optimistic. :)
  • MetsNY81 said: The Good Ollie! I predict he'll pitch 7 innings w/ 8+ K's and only 2 walks allowed. (I know, 2 walks.. wishful thinking!)

And the pessimists…

  • thebrowncoat said: I've got to go with the BAD OLLIE. I think Mexico stole the GOOD OLLIE and they're holding him hostage.
  • darknova306 said: It's gonna be the bad Ollie. He'll get distracted by Mr Met. I'm losing the little faith I had in him quick.
  • NYMetsGrrl94 said: Poo Poo Perez!
  • TCMChristmas said: BAD Ollie
  • metsfan said: good ollie for 4 innings, then...

So it seems that Mets fans are anticipating a good game out of Perez tonight.  Is it just blind faith?  Maybe.  It’s up to Perez to prove either side right.

Not on Twitter?  Hit the comments to toss in your 2¢ about Perez’s start tonight.

Follow me on Twitter to participate
in the next Twitter Poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment