Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thoughts on SNY’s new graphics package

SNY 001SNY debuted a new graphics package when the season began, and though it looks nice it’s a big too big for my liking.  The thing that bothers me the most is the gap between the line score and the top of the screen, as seen above.

I’m viewing games in standard definition while I’m at school.  My friend, Jeremy Schilling recently went home for the weekend and took this photo of the Mets game on SNY HD.  The line score is even lower in higher definition!IMG_3568 In my latest poll, I asked if the SNY graphics were too bloated.  Here are the results:

  • Yes - 38%
  • Who cares? - 35%
  • No - 26%

It’s obviously not the biggest deal in the world, but I think SNY can do something about it to fix this issue.  It’s obviously bothering some people besides me.

No comments:

Post a Comment