Monday, April 13, 2009

Twitter Poll: What are you most excited to see at Citi Field tomorrow?

With the San Diego Padres and New York Mets set to square off for the first regular season game in Citi Field history tonight, I asked my Twitter followers what they are most excited to see at the new ballpark.

Here are the responses…

  • kerelcoop said: Since I've already been there once, I would say Seaver/Piazza 1st pitch.
  • djeffreys said: David Wright hitting the first homer in Citi Field (regular season) history.
  • gwong said: A game that counts.
  • letsgoduke said: seeing how espn covers it! i bet they make a bigger deal over new yankee stadium :(
  • acesigma said: HOW ABOUT A WIN?????
  • charlieryczek said: the new home run apple! i hear this thing is huge and im anxious to check it out
  • MetsNY81 said: Francisco Rodriguez striking out the final batter to give the Mets a win! (Feeling a bit optimistic)
  • mets_geekette said: I'd like to see Pelf dominate and the boys settle into their new digs.
  • fullnelson said: I'm most excited to see a win in Citi Field & some good damm Sushi

And from the peanut gallery…

  • ChuckKnoblog said: A stadium that is so much nicer than Shea!
  • mlblogs said: the new clubhouses
  • ProctorsArm said: I'm most excited to see My Mets on the field. (ed. note: He always jokes about “My Mets” even though he’s a Yankee fan.  I think he wants to convert.)

Not on Twitter? Hit the comments to put in your 2¢.

Follow me on Twitter to participate
in the next Twitter Poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment