Monday, March 31, 2008

Weather in Miami

According to Weather.com, it's supposed to rain all morning, and into the afternoon, until about 4 p.m. After that, it's supposed to get very windy.

As long as they play baseball today, I'll be happy. A two hour rain delay would be nice though. Then I can watch the entire game.

I just made a bet with my American Political Literature teacher that if Johan Santana gives up 15 runs in the first inning, I have to cry in front of my class on Wednesday.

Don't make me have to do it, Mr. Santana. Please.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm "Bill Pulsipher" from "Mets Lounge." I never visited your blog before until recently, but I figured I'd comment to let you know I now read your blog everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pray the Fish miraculously score 15 runs during his entire outing. Mostly because it'd give me content.

    Don't take it personally, but all in the first inning? I'd think I'd have died and gone to heaven.

    Colin
    http://www.bravesblast.com

    ReplyDelete