Monday, July 21, 2008

FJM takes on two Mets related subjects

You know when Ken Tremendous goes out and writes:
Let's imagine I am part of a 25-man team that makes frozen 4-cheese ravioli dinners. And every time I'm on a shift, I take my syringe and I expertly inject the pasta with goat cheese (my task) and I have like a 99.4% success rate of successful goat cheese injection, and when my raviolis go on to the next man on my team, ready for edam infusion, they are just perfectly formed and looking tasty and delicious. And by the time they reach the end of the assembly line, they are torn to shreds, leaking gouda, and somehow covered in bat feces -- so bad are the other men on Team Ravioli.
...as your metaphor in the story for Johan Santana, it's going to be a good article.

Also mentioned: Jerry Manuel.

Please, for the love of the Team Ravioli, read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment