Thursday, May 14, 2009

Citi Field is falling apart!

I was lucky enough to get to see the Mets only win in the previous series in person at Citi Field.

My seats were in Sec. 330, down the third base line.  Great seats.  Only can’t see down the left field line and in the corner.

During the 8th inning or so, my eagle eyed girlfriend spotted something  amiss out by the Mo’s Zone.  Apparently, one of the foam barriers along the railing – the one with the orange line to signify a home run – had fallen.

I whipped out my camera and snapped a few grainy photos.  See below…Mets 078The orange marker above the red to the left of the “M” had fallen to the ground, and a security guard is making a mad dash between pitches to retrieve the fallen item.

Luckily, he made it…Mets 081

Later in the inning, it was put back in it’s rightful place and everything was right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment